Dirty Sparkle Leather..

I would suggest googling "how to clean dusted suede", because that's what the bag is made of. It IS possible, just make sure to be very gentle.

Hmm yeah, that's what I originally tried but "dusted suede" doesn't produce a lot of results. I'm wondering if it is possible to use the usual tricks for cleaning up regular suede- like a pencil eraser- or if that will damage it.

I solved my same problem by returning it. I wore one day for about 2 hours and even a little smudge here and there won't come out. Customer service is only going to tell you to take it to your nearest store. Just return or exchange and be happy. It's disappointing though. I really loved the fun look of the bag.

I would suggest googling "how to clean dusted suede", because that's what the bag is made of. It IS possible, just make sure to be very gentle.
the sparkle leather isn't suede. Suede is the underside of the hide. The sparkle leather is the top side of the hide, just roughed up with sandpaper to give it it's texture, then with foil laid over top to give the sparkle effect. I'm afraid an eraser would lift the foil and ruin the finish with friction.

Yes I own the sparkle leather pocket hobo and she is in my sig pic. It was love at first sight and I got her with March PCE. But she is kind of a scary bag. Yeah the sparkle leather is a tough one....I haven't yet figured out how to clean her because I'm too afraid of doing permanent damage. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of her...but I hardly ever wear her.

I really don't know how to remove ink stain on my sparkle poppy!!! pencil eraser just make the stain faded and remove it's sparkle dust! what the leather material actly? shiny patent (called lucida) or sparkle dusted suede?