Dirty Little Secrets...How Many H Bags do you own that you have never used?

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
I have a feeling this will not be a popular thread...:rolleyes: But, the less or more thread got me thinking about my own buying habits, and then taking a look at my H closet. (Yes, my collection needs it's own closet:shame:.) I have a few ... ok 3...that I haven't worn yet, but in my defense 2 of them are less than a month old. But there. I said it. It's out in the open.:sweatdrop:

Uh...
Uh......
2 new bags that have not been used yet but this will change soon.
1 bag (a Birkin) that I have had for 6-7 years, and has been used less than 5 times but I cannot part with it...
Another that has been used perhaps 5-6 times, again, cannot part with it.
1 barenia Berlingot that has been used maybe 3 times...
The rest get regular usage.
Plenty of unworn scarves, unfortunately.

Oh my.....well, I'm a big believer of only having bags I use a lot...and there are none that I haven't used yet.....but....having said that, I do have my Vintage Croc Kelly that I just adore but doesn't get out to play very much. :shame:

I don't own enough bags to shelve any of them....I do have 1 or 2 scarves lying dormant, but now that u mention it......

Hibernating: chiffon square w/symphony notes and clarinet
: Lrg losange w/white and toundra diagonal stripes

Three!! One I just got last weekend, one is being spruced up at the spa before I get it and one is IN TRANSIT! :wlae:

There are however a few clutches that don't get as much use as they should but when they do, it's a special occasion and wearing that particular bag makes it even more so.