Dirty Little Secrets...How Many H Bags do you own that you have never used?

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hmm... Good Question
I have a feeling this will not be a popular thread...:rolleyes: But, the less or more thread got me thinking about my own buying habits, and then taking a look at my H closet. (Yes, my collection needs it's own closet:shame:.) I have a few ... ok 3...that I haven't worn yet, but in my defense 2 of them are less than a month old. But there. I said it. It's out in the open.:sweatdrop:

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i have scarves i haven't worn.... but no bags. i only wore my constance once though.

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
Errrr. Ummm. Two unworn bags at the moment. But that will change soon!!

Hlfinn, do you still have your Constance?

Pepper

Raisinette
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
Uh...
Uh......
2 new bags that have not been used yet but this will change soon.
1 bag (a Birkin) that I have had for 6-7 years, and has been used less than 5 times but I cannot part with it...
Another that has been used perhaps 5-6 times, again, cannot part with it.
1 barenia Berlingot that has been used maybe 3 times...
The rest get regular usage.
Plenty of unworn scarves, unfortunately.

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I have never worn 3 of mine but I have had 2 of those for less than a month...takes me a little time to take them out!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Oh my.....well, I'm a big believer of only having bags I use a lot...and there are none that I haven't used yet.....but....having said that, I do have my Vintage Croc Kelly that I just adore but doesn't get out to play very much. :shame:

lee217

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I don't own enough bags to shelve any of them....I do have 1 or 2 scarves lying dormant, but now that u mention it......

Hibernating: chiffon square w/symphony notes and clarinet
: Lrg losange w/white and toundra diagonal stripes

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
Three!! One I just got last weekend, one is being spruced up at the spa before I get it and one is IN TRANSIT! :wlae:

There are however a few clutches that don't get as much use as they should but when they do, it's a special occasion and wearing that particular bag makes it even more so.