Dirty Celine phantom, do you think this is easy to clean?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I always wanted a Celine, but the price is just really doe pensive, so I went the pre owned way, and found a super good deal on this Celine phantom, but it is kinda super dirty. Do you guys have any experience with this sort of dirt? I can't tell if it would come off with deep cleaning or not.

I would really appreciate some help ladies!!!

Thank you guys so much.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457999060.434546.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457999072.086982.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457999084.026526.jpg

2. i dont think there is much you can do about the handle? but for the body of the bag, perhaps some bag spa will be able to get rid of some of the stains.

3. how about take it to some bag spa /repair store and dye the bag into black? :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice