dirt

Yeah only 7 more days till the new season, I cant wait!!! they've been showing the repeats which is good because I almost forgot what happened, making me wait 10 months for a new season, who do they think they are?? hahaha!

Does anyone happen to know who sung the song that was playing when Holt and Lucy where talking towards the end? Season2 Ep.5, I tried looking for it online but couldn't find it.:yes:

I am positively bouncing up and down with delight! Second season! Yay!

I think Ian may have had a smoosh of Botox. And Alexandra, whoever plays the not-so-innocent-after-all ingenue looks like she's had something done, but I can't put my retina on exactly what.

Bret (forget the actor's name) seems to have lost a few pounds, and may or may not have had a squirt or two of Bo, or maybe a slurp or two of underchin?

Anyway, all that is irrelevant, as Ian is still as brilliant as ever, the show itself is still gloriously chockfull of even more nudity, strong language, and violence than ever!

So parents take note, and remember to absolutely FORBID your children to watch this show because we want a Season 3, and only your sternest vigilance and relentless parental control can ensure that we get it!
:devil: