Dirt inside the shoe

BettySpagetty

Oct 29, 2014
Hello lovely ladies !

I have a few pair of Louboutins which I would like to maintain as good as possible. Maybe I’m way too careful about my things but do you ladies have any tips how to care about the inside of the heel ? It looks so unfresh to me and I’ve tried invisible stickers but it doesn’t work for me cause my heel is slipping out.

IMG_1905.jpg

I agree. It doesn't look fresh. I'll have to look at my pairs to see if they look like that. For me, as long as the integrity and stability of the shoe is not compromised, I wouldn't worry. No one else sees it. However, I'm always open to tips on caring for our shoes. Good luck. I hope you find something that helps with that discoloration.

Reactions: BettySpagetty
I agree. It doesn't look fresh. I'll have to look at my pairs to see if they look like that. For me, as long as the integrity and stability of the shoe is not compromised, I wouldn't worry. No one else sees it. However, I'm always open to tips on caring for our shoes. Good luck. I hope you find something that helps with that discoloration.

I know it does look nice when taking them off. Please have a look at yours and let me know :smile:

Reactions: grtlegs