Dipping my toes...

Love the ring and bracelet! (I confess to having both myself). I didn't know they were called Audierne. Do you know when they were first issued?

I recently saw the matching earrings. I can't remember the site, but there was a link on TPF that took me. It may have been in France. The earrings would make it complete, no?:smile:

^^ Hello Trocadero, the name was mentioned in connection with the bracelet but not w the ring:shrugs:. Instead of earrings, I'm thinking maybe a necklace. Maybe there is one..? Sets are always a bit tricky, three pieces worn at the same time can be a bit overwhelming. Don't know about the year of issue, sorry.

Thank you allaboutnice. Actually, I've been checking out pics of Picotins, yours (which is so beautiful) included. I also like the Kelly Pochette, I'm very much a clutch girl. I hope to see some H bags IRL in May, and maybe get something or continue dreaming, who knows..? The dreaming/ planning/ drooling part seems to be as much fun as actually acquiring:lol:.

Thank you everybody else as well for your kind comments:heart:. Nola, I think I've also gotten the scarf bug from you, damn. The cashmere shawl and the e-bay finds threads are very dangerous:nogood:.

LOL, you're so right about the dreaming/planning/drooling part.

How strange, when I looked at your pic, I wondered what bag you might choose. My first thought was a vintage Kelly. But then, I thought, no, perhaps a Picotin or a clutch is more your style. If you check out out ILoveMyLife's 'Help me choose my outfit for Today' post, she has lots of clutches to drool over.

I'm almost sure I saw this in a necklace on Ebay once.

I wish I knew how to track down the year a piece was first made. I love H vintage things and the stories behind them.

Love to wear mine with a stripped T - makes me feel like a sailor.;)