DiorSkin AirFlash Spray Foundation? Anyone used it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's pretty good but i like the other foundations better. I think they last longer

2. it work for me is well..but when u spray it on..u need to use brush anyway...

3. I don't use a brush, I just spray it on and use my fingers to blend it.I like it, but it's not the best choice if you need a lot of coverage

4. I loved it but it didn't last long.

5. I use Classified Cosmetics ERA Spray On Face and I love it! I don't need heavy coverage though so I don't know how it may work for those who do. But I don't spray it on my face. I spray it on a hand held mirror and apply it with a wedge which I know defeats the purpose of a spray on, but my face is shaped weird and I dont get the coverage I like when I spray it. I still prefer to use it over liquid though because its feels weightless on my face. HTH!

6. this was my first spray foundation and i absolutely loved it at the time! i got it when it first came out (when the container was about half the sizes and still the same price :cursing:) and it was just so great to be able to apply foundation without having t use my grubby fingers all over my face. it provided amazing coverage and gave my skin a flawless finish-i think i got the most compliments on my skin while using this. i'd do a quick spray and then, if i needed to, i'd even it out with a sponge and be good to go.

however, i found this to be really messy-if you're not careful, it gets all over your hair/eyebrows, giving them a weird white-ish cast. i would have to make sure to use this while i still had my hair in a towel, and i'd always have to wipe off my eyebrows. the only reason i chose not to repurchase this when i went through my canister (in all of like 3 weeks :Push:smile: was the price. but since it's now twice the size at the same price it's not as big an issue.

but since then i've purchased the SK-II airtouch foundation which doesn't get on your hair/clothes at all. it doesn't provide the same degree of coverage that the airflash does, but it provides a glowing finish nonetheless.

7. I have heard GREAT things about the Classified Air Spray (or whatever its 'official' name is)!

I think it is the foundation that Carmindy (sp?) always uses on What Not To Wear :smile:

8. I loved it, but I oculdn't justify it any longer. It didn't last very long for the price. And I don't mind spending $$$$ on cosmetics but it wasn't worth it for me.

9. too pricy and a very small size!