Diorshow or Lancome Hypnose Mascara

bella.girl

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
For those ladies who have tried both mascaras which one do you prefer? I'm looking for something for volume and length. And what's the difference between the Diorshow and the Diorshow Blackout? Thanks!

^I agree, you might give L'Oreal a shot first unless you're not concerned about the price. I think it does just about the same job as Diorshow but is a little bit dryer.

I haven't tried the Lancome mascara but I've had Diorshow on hand for years.. it's one of my favorite mascaras.

I love both DiorShow and Lancome Hypnose and if I had to choose I'd choose the Hypnose as it does a better job lengthening.

Diorshow black out was a total bust on me (but I love Diorshow).

Diorshow for me, used it for years - but not particularly liking Blackout. Although I am totally crazy about Max Factor False Lash Effect (think its branded Fat Lashes in USA?) at the moment - it showed me that it ain't all about the price tag!

Lancome Hypnose!

WHy I don't like Dior's:
-smudges
-flakes
-I too look for volumizing mascaras, and Dior's does more of lengthening and defining for me.
-Also the wand is HUGE and hard to control. I don't see the point of a mega-sized wand.

For those ladies who have tried both mascaras which one do you prefer? I'm looking for something for volume and length. And what's the difference between the Diorshow and the Diorshow Blackout? Thanks!

In short: having tried both of these mascara and using them for a while - Hypnose is better at lengthening, while Diorshow is better at giving you volume. I guess Hypnose is more subtle and Diorshow is more 'false lash' effect. Both start clumping at some point.