diorshow mascara...i have seen the light!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
thanks girls for pointing me in the right direction! I never liked spending on mascara because I thought it was too much to spend on something that can only be used for a season, but I tried diorshow waterproof and I love it! it curls my lashes without a eye lash curler! thanks all! for any of those whoa re on the fence, seriously, go try it!

I like Diorshow but IMHO Benefit BadGal lash and MAC Zoomlash are even better :smile:

Can't go wrong with any of 'em though...its all about personal preference

diorshow unlimited and diorshow blackout have smaller wands but still cost the same as regular diorshow. i've gone through about 6 tubes of diorshow now and i'm ready to try something new... i've heard really good things about awake and fiberwig so i'm going to those next.

I used diorshow over a year ago + and didnt love it. The wand was just too big and messy b/c i already have long eyelashes. I absolutely love Dior Maxim Eyes tho, it does a really great job seperating and lifting my long lashes...:heart: it! I do think its been discontinued???

Gotta love DiorShow! I'm wearing it now :smile: I used to use Maxfactor masterpiece max , It was amazing too but i'm loving diorshow atm but next i'm going to try Badgal by benefit since i hear good stuff about that one aswel :yes:

Does anyone have really oily skin? How well does it work?

My eyes are so oily I make even most waterproof mascaras run and I look like I have racoon eyes. I haven't found one yet that will stay put on my skin...