Dior's Fairytale Inspiration - Midnight Poison Muse A Contemporary Cinderella (VIDEO)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. dont like the music that comes with the video but the ad is amazing...:tender:

6. Wow!!!
    I love that gown and the whole commercial!!!!
    Very fantasy, very grand and very Galliano!

7. I love the ad and the commercial, but I smelled the perfume the other day and didn't like it. :sad: Shame, cause it's such a nice campaign...

8. Great ad, I have to try this perfume.

Loved pure poison so am very curious about this one.

9. I can't hear the music as I'm at work but I love the ad! And that dress, oh Galliano, would you make my weddingdress when I get married some day??:yes::angel:

I actually didn't like the Midnight Poison that much.. I got one of those test-size perfumes with my magazine, and I disappointed. It's maybe too... I don't know what, but I didn't like it. And I usually love Dior's perfumes. :sad: But maybe I'll just wear those old ones :yes: (favorite: Dior Addict:heart:)

10. omg Dior Addict is my number one too ! :yahoo:

11. I have to say you have an excellent taste! :okay:;)