Diorissimo

I just saw a light blue version with python leather on the side. A new release according to the SA so I don't think it'll be discontinued. Anyway I just ordered a medium in black! I can't wait! It's gonna be my everyday bag!

Did you end up getting this bag and has it been a good everyday bag? Just wondering how you like it and if it's wearing well. Thanks!!! LOVE the Diorissimo [emoji7]

Can't believe one of my favorite DIOR threads, Diorissimo, has gone so deep down. Let's warm it up a little bit!
This Special DIOR piece was sitting in the store for 6 months before I could finally bring it home. Thanks to the lovely manager who kept it for me upon a sum of deposit. (Ok, you can laugh out loud of my 'courage' to ask her for that offer). Love her. Love it. And love to share this excitement.

Attachments

• IMG_6527.JPG
    IMG_6527.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 793
Can't believe one of my favorite DIOR threads, Diorissimo, has gone so deep down. Let's warm it up a little bit!
This Special DIOR piece was sitting in the store for 6 months before I could finally bring it home. Thanks to the lovely manager who kept it for me upon a sum of deposit. (Ok, you can laugh out loud of my 'courage' to ask her for that offer). Love her. Love it. And love to share this excitement.
It is gorgeous! And I didn't know they can do that. What a nice manager.

Reactions: YBcozYnot
It is gorgeous! And I didn't know they can do that. What a nice manager.

Oh... Thank you for your kind words.

Btw, please get me right. It's not a DIOR boutique. Am just dying to wait for a DIOR boutique here. It's actually a authorized luxury fashion shop of some high brands (such as DIOR, Chloe, Céline...). I've fortunately got a quite good relationship with the manager after attending 2 private DIOR events (officially held by DIOR from Paris). I don't know if it was just me or it's a flexible policy of the shop itself that the bag was held for me upon some deposit. FYI, if a customer is interested in some item from the current collection, she can have it ordered from Paris to the shop, which is helpful sometimes.

Reactions: vink and averagejoe
Is the medium size still available or is it discontinued? The SA here are not sure about it, but they said they haven’t gotten anything for quite a while now. :sad:

Pretty sure they've all been discontinued, sadly..

If you have a Dior outlet in your vicinity, I'm pretty sure they would have them. I saw plenty of them when I visited the Dior outlet in Bicester Village in the UK.

Such a shame it's been discontinued. Years later and I'm still reaching for mine. Diorissimo is a classic for me

Thank you very much for all your info. It’s such a sad thing they discontinue it. It’s one of the most beautiful and classiest bags in the market.

I don’t live anywhere near Dior outlet. Guess that I’d have to go through resellers. [emoji17]

Thank you very much for all your info. It’s such a sad thing they discontinue it. It’s one of the most beautiful and classiest bags in the market.

I don’t live anywhere near Dior outlet. Guess that I’d have to go through resellers. [emoji17]
Such a shame it's been discontinued. Years later and I'm still reaching for mine. Diorissimo is a classic for me
Pretty sure they've all been discontinued, sadly..

Be reassured ! Diorissimo is not discontinued ! It will be back for the Fall collection ! So probably July in store !

Reactions: lee85718 and vink