Diorissimo Reveal!

Hi all! i'd love to share my new rough vif diorissimo :P im scared that ill wore out the handles so i pun on twillies to protect them. :smile:
Haha...I'm opposite of you, I bought the blue lazuli so but this rouge vif is at the back of my head every time . Congrats! Very beautiful bag. I wrap twillys on the handles to protect it too.

Both of the bags are beautiful! I love the matching wallet as well.

Any way we can see insides of the Rouge Vif?

And modeling shots for both of you! :smile:

Haha...I'm opposite of you, I bought the blue lazuli so but this rouge vif is at the back of my head every time . Congrats! Very beautiful bag. I wrap twillys on the handles to protect it too.

Because Dior has made a lot of amazing colors and sometimes, it is difficult for us to make a choice. When you have got one, you still can't forget the other. :P:biggrin:

Because Dior has made a lot of amazing colors and sometimes, it is difficult for us to make a choice. When you have got one, you still can't forget the other. :P:biggrin:
It was so difficult for me to choose too between the rouge vif,blue and the lilac or even the black one. One isn't enuf isn't it. I hope you get to fix the magnetic snap. I understand how devastated you feel especially when u except top quality for such a price tag. Never over estimate their quality, Dior has flaws too.