Diorissimo medium or large?

sunnie_518

O.G.
Dec 13, 2011
Hi everyone,

I have adored a Diorissimo bag for a long time and decided to buy one during my trip to Netherland at the end of this month.

I am only 5'4 and around 102pound thus I think medium may be a perfect size for my figure and the medium should be lighter than the large one. However, I do like the floppy and casual effect as the model wearing the large one in the picture.

I have emailed the Dior and they have told me that the large one is 3400 euros, which is almost the same as the pre-tax US price. However, the price reported here for the medium is only 2900 euros in Europe which is much cheaper than in US. Would it be a better deal if I buy the medium one from Europe?

So, any suggestion about how to choose the correct size? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 201231010394518487.jpg
    201231010394518487.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 600
Since I told the sa I like the blue shade in the above picture, she has hold a midnight blue for me. Since I've reserved the bag in the boutique of Amsterdam through the Dior office website, it is not convenient to ask the sa to send the picture. I haven't seen this colour in person and can't find relevant pics or any reference anywhere.

Could anyone help me about the colour? a picture would be great

Thanks again.

I can't really help answer any of the questions, but I can assure you that you have great taste :smile:

Edit:
Wait, actually I think I can help with at least one question. I think you should get the medium. Most importantly, I think it would look better on someone with your figure, and the less importantly, the price is better.
I was at a boutique the other day, and they told me they didn't have any dark blues. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to wait a while until the Middle East gets this color. Do take a picture if you get it though! I'd love to see it.

Last edited:
I suggest the medium. The medium can also flop like that.

Also, you aren't saving a huge deal by buying in Europe, so why not get it in the US (sooner) and avoid the hassle of going through customs with it?

I can't really help answer any of the questions, but I can assure you that you have great taste :smile:

Edit:
Wait, actually I think I can help with at least one question. I think you should get the medium. Most importantly, I think it would look better on someone with your figure, and the less importantly, the price is better.
I was at a boutique the other day, and they told me they didn't have any dark blues. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to wait a while until the Middle East gets this color. Do take a picture if you get it though! I'd love to see it.

Good suggestions, thankyou very much. Do post a picture if I get the bag:biggrin:

I suggest the medium. The medium can also flop like that.

Also, you aren't saving a huge deal by buying in Europe, so why not get it in the US (sooner) and avoid the hassle of going through customs with it?

My bad. I just called the boutique in amsterdam and the price is 3100 euros instead of 3400 euros said in the email from Dior CS. So it does save a lot . :smile:

And in Switzerland its more cheaper ;)

Medium Diorissimo = SFr. 3'800.-- in Euro 3'043.00 :graucho:

I called yesterday i'm interested on a medium or small Diorissimo.
But in small they only have in in Fuchsia and Blue horizon and the small one don't get a pochette.

Claudia