DIORISSIMO LEATHER: Smooth or Grained

Kikade

Nov 1, 2011
Dear ALL :smile:,
I have been very attracted to Diorissimo lately (no favorite color yet) , so here's my big question.
Do you prefer Diorissimo in smooth or grained leather??

Although smooth leather seems very luxurious but I bet it's more difficult to maintain, compare to grained???

Please everyone I really need your help!
XO

Attachments

• 185198.jpg
    185198.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 185197.jpg
    185197.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,306
  • M0901PVPU_M158_V1.png
    M0901PVPU_M158_V1.png
    493.8 KB · Views: 1,500
Dear ALL :smile:,
I have been very attracted to Diorissimo lately (no favorite color yet) , so here's my big question.
Do you prefer Diorissimo in smooth or grained leather??

Although smooth leather seems very luxurious but I bet it's more difficult to maintain, compare to grained???

Please everyone I really need your help!
XO
I have both but I prefer the smooth leather ones. I think they look better and are, correct me if I'm wrong, more worth the price. As far as maintenance goes, I do feel more at ease when carrying my grainy diorissimo, and worry less if I have to put heavy stuff in it. But hey, I've had my first diorissimo in smooth leather for a year now. There have been no scratches. The only thing is that the leather has softened a little bit.
So if you are a careful person when it comes to handbags, don't worry about it- just choose whichever that speaks to you aesthetically. But if you'd like an everyday duty bag, then get the grained leather for sure..

I'm also the minority here, but I prefer the smooth. I love the look of it more. I think the grain leather make the bag look rough. Well, maybe it's just me. I think Diorissimo has such a clean line so I just prefer the leather to have a smooth surface to not distract that line.