DIORISSIMO LEATHER: Smooth or Grained

Kikade

Nov 1, 2011
Dear ALL :smile:,
I have been very attracted to Diorissimo lately (no favorite color yet) , so here's my big question.
Do you prefer Diorissimo in smooth or grained leather??

Although smooth leather seems very luxurious but I bet it's more difficult to maintain, compare to grained???

Please everyone I really need your help!
XO

Attachments

lulalula

Mar 6, 2011
NYC
Dear ALL :smile:,
I have been very attracted to Diorissimo lately (no favorite color yet) , so here's my big question.
Do you prefer Diorissimo in smooth or grained leather??

Although smooth leather seems very luxurious but I bet it's more difficult to maintain, compare to grained???

Please everyone I really need your help!
XO
I have both but I prefer the smooth leather ones. I think they look better and are, correct me if I'm wrong, more worth the price. As far as maintenance goes, I do feel more at ease when carrying my grainy diorissimo, and worry less if I have to put heavy stuff in it. But hey, I've had my first diorissimo in smooth leather for a year now. There have been no scratches. The only thing is that the leather has softened a little bit.
So if you are a careful person when it comes to handbags, don't worry about it- just choose whichever that speaks to you aesthetically. But if you'd like an everyday duty bag, then get the grained leather for sure..

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I'm also the minority here, but I prefer the smooth. I love the look of it more. I think the grain leather make the bag look rough. Well, maybe it's just me. I think Diorissimo has such a clean line so I just prefer the leather to have a smooth surface to not distract that line.

LeanneBloom

Jul 24, 2012
Personally I like grained leather on bigger bags, it adds a nice texture to it. But i think some really nice colors only come in smooth?