Diorissimo Bolster

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
So my bad luck with merchandise continues and my japanese saddle is at dior because the velcro started to come through the top:Push: Thats a weird problem to have, none of my saddles ever did that, even the ones I've had a long time. So to get my through the time it is going to take to bring in another one, I bought myself this:

DSC01500.JPG

DSC01501.JPG

DSC01502.JPG

Its kind of a nice alternative to the speedy for me :biggrin: I really dont like the patina, so I don't use my speedy everyday, but this wont have that affect and can hold almost as much. It even has this cute cell phone pocket inside:love: Here is a picture of it with my MC speedy to show a size comparison:

DSC01504.JPG

I love it Nori! AND it's black, perfect for my clumsy-self. Do you happen to know the dimensions when compared to a girly boston?

Sorry about your Japanese saddle =<

hehe yeah! I like the its black too...whats weird is that I hardly have any black bags. I guess whenever I see a black bag I think to myself that I have a lot of black...but I fail to tell myself that most of my black things are clothing, not bags. So I'm happy that I have a cool everyday bag that goes with almost anything :biggrin:

I'm not sure how large it is compared with the girly boston, but I think its slightly larger, or maybe just taller. I remember the girly boston being a lot shorter than my mc speedy.

It sucks about the saddle, but at least the gaucho is coming out soon :love:

:lol: You should have been around for my bag binge over the summer, a bag a week made nOri a happy girl :nuts:

The bag was only around $700. Great price, bags usually set me back twice as much. I really like the tone on tone mini jacquard :love:

Noriko said:
:lol: You should have been around for my bag binge over the summer, a bag a week made nOri a happy girl :nuts:

The bag was only around $700. Great price, bags usually set my back twice as much. I really like the tone on tone mini jacquard :love:

For that bag? Not bad. What model is the speedy?

The bolster seems just a bit smaller to me :biggrin: Unless it just seems that way because the speedy is heavier. The Dior feels so light compared to the speedy, I'm loving it.

The gaucho is definitely next :love: I'm also waiting for the new Chanel 2.55s, they should be arriving soon or so I'm told.

I forgot to post this, I bought it with the bolster bag. Its just something small for my cell phone but I thought it was sooo effin cute! It came with that cute satin pouch too :biggrin:

DSC01505.JPG

I was told that there may be some new colors coming out, along with a 2.55 that has some sort of design on it. The rumors cant be confirmed but I'm waiting anyway :nuts: