Diorissimo Bolster

I love the way you share your new bags Noriko...the way you photograph them so it seems like we are opening them ;) .

Sorry about your bad luck with bags lately, but hopefully, it will pass soon.

Oh that's adorable, and it looks so classy. I like the multicolore print, but sometimes it's just a little loud for the occasion, so the Dior is the perfect alternative !

fayden said:
ooo that's really cute, loveeesss it! when did that come out? i don't remember seeing that on eluxury, unless it's a new one?

Its actually been out for a while :biggrin: Its on the Dior website but for some reason never hit elux.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I am hoping this turns out to be a great everyday bag, I hate having to change bags 2-3x a day!@:lol:

btw I think JJ may be on to something with her theory:idea: :lol:

Noriko said:
The gaucho is definitely next :love: I'm also waiting for the new Chanel 2.55s, they should be arriving soon or so I'm told.

I forgot to post this, I bought it with the bolster bag. Its just something small for my cell phone but I thought it was sooo effin cute! It came with that cute satin pouch too :biggrin:

DSC01505.JPG

I love this pendant :love: , I wanted to buy something nice for my RAZR :idea:
This pouch and the pendant - just beautiful
Great bag and accessories :P

I am so glad that you are able to find another purse you love when another one fails...

That dior looks like it can take some beatings but still look new!

Noriko, I feel so bad about the saddle! I really like your new bag though:love:

I am getting the 227 in grey, you sold me! Can't wait! i have not heard of any new re-issues coming out. There will be new versions of chanel bag similar to the re-issue , but it will not be the re-issue. It will not be the exact same bag. The re-issue is indeed limited .

My SA said that there are possibly some other limited pieces coming out for spring, but who knows. She said it was just rumors circulating the boutiques. I was hoping it were true though, I wouldnt mind having a pink 2.55 hahahaha :lol:

I am pretty sad about the saddle too, but I'm sure the gaucho will be there to comfort me. I'm #1 on the list damn it, I better get one~!

Congrats on the bag! It'll be a nice addition to your already splendid collection!