Diorissimo Bolster

hahaha, I honestly have no idea what the answer to that question is. I've been collecting since I was in 7th grade, not as avidly as I do now, but thats basically when the serious collection started :biggrin:
 
:lol: I should, there are a bunch of people telling me to do a full collection picture but that would just take FOREVER! I'd have to dig through tons of boxes etc. I usually air parts of the collection out periodically, but they are never all out at the same time. What I really need to do is take an inventory or something.

My uncle tells me that he could dispose of a few of my bags and I wouldn't even notice. Sadly, thats true, so I really need to keep track before he keeps his word on that :lol:
 
Noriko said:
:lol: I should, there are a bunch of people telling me to do a full collection picture but that would just take FOREVER! I'd have to dig through tons of boxes etc. I usually air parts of the collection out periodically, but they are never all out at the same time. What I really need to do is take an inventory or something.

My uncle tells me that he could dispose of a few of my bags and I wouldn't even notice. Sadly, thats true, so I really need to keep track before he keeps his word on that :lol:

You have bags in storage? Your uncle can always give some to me!:biggrin:
 
:lol: He'd love to. He thinks that my bags are a total waste of money and space:suspiciou He doesn't live with me so I'm not sure why he cares lol.

Hes always telling me that I should sell off the ones that dont see the light of day anymore, but I can't stand the thought of parting with any of them:sad:

But then again he spends money on all kinds of crap that I don't care about too, I guess we're both the same :lol:
 
Noriko said:
:lol: He'd love to. He thinks that my bags are a total waste of money and space:suspiciou

Hes always telling me that I should sell off the ones that dont see the light of day anymore, but I can't stand the thought of parting with any of them:sad:

What kinda goods are we talking about?Hehe.:amuse:
 
All kinds lol, I think the overall collection is pretty well-rounded :biggrin: I posted some pictures a while back of some of the bags I have out, not sure where that thread went though.
 
Noriko said:
All kinds lol, I think the overall collection is pretty well-rounded :biggrin: I posted some pictures a while back of some of the bags I have out, not sure where that thread went though.

Like what designers? Probably mostly LV, Chanel, Dior, Chloe...right?
 
LV, Dior, Chanel, Tod's, Yves Saint Laurent, Prada, Tanner Krolle, Miu Miu, Jimmy Choo etc. There is a pretty wide variety, or at least I'd like to think so. There are so many designers I want to add, like Goyard, but they don't have a boutique here :sad: I like to be able to see what I'm buying first.
 
Noriko said:
LV, Dior, Chanel, Tod's, Yves Saint Laurent, Prada, Tanner Krolle, Miu Miu, Jimmy Choo etc. There is a pretty wide variety, or at least I'd like to think so. There are so many designers I want to add, like Goyard, but they don't have a boutique here :sad: I like to be able to see what I'm buying first.

And being on an island makes it tougher. Just when you thought you had it made with the ala moana and waikiki. i guess living in hawaii isn't as great anymore! Just kidding.:biggrin:
 
:lol: you got that right! Luckily I travel a few times a year. Haven't been able to get to a place that has Goyard though :sad: Hopefully I'll get one on the trip we're supposed to be taking soon to Lake Tahoe or Japan. I wish my mother would just make up her mind already! Either would be fine, I just want to build a snow man and buy bags! :biggrin:
 
Noriko said:
:lol: you got that right! Luckily I travel a few times a year. Haven't been able to get to a place that has Goyard though :sad: Hopefully I'll get one on the trip we're supposed to be taking soon to Lake Tahoe or Japan. I wish my mother would just make up her mind already! Either would be fine, I just want to build a snow man and buy bags! :biggrin:

:lol: That's all you want. Just a snow man and bags! I'm not familiar with Goyard. Where do they have boutiques?

Never mind. Found the website. So that's goyard. I've seen the design but didn't know the brand.
 
I like it! It's a sophisicated, classy bag :biggrin: I really should look into buying a black bag, I don't have one. This could be an option! The price isn't too bad, and it looks like it would hold a ton.
 
Noriko said:
So my bad luck with merchandise continues and my japanese saddle is at dior because the velcro started to come through the top:Push: Thats a weird problem to have, none of my saddles ever did that, even the ones I've had a long time. So to get my through the time it is going to take to bring in another one, I bought myself this:

DSC01500.JPG


DSC01501.JPG


DSC01502.JPG


Its kind of a nice alternative to the speedy for me :biggrin: I really dont like the patina, so I don't use my speedy everyday, but this wont have that affect and can hold almost as much. It even has this cute cell phone pocket inside:love: Here is a picture of it with my MC speedy to show a size comparison:

DSC01504.JPG

oo:huh:OOooo...I'm likeing that bag! :love: Too bad about your saddle...I hope it doesn't take to long to get another.
 
does anyone else think they're ruining noriko's bags on purpose just so she buys a new one while waiting for the other one to be fixed? lol
just kidding - great bag noriko!