Diorever Reveal

Hi [emoji137]🏼 First time revealing in the Dior thread but I wanted to share my new Diorever. I'm pretty active on Instagram and this bag is making quite a stir on Instagram so I had to pick one up. The leather and craftsmanship are amazing. Needless to say I don't think this will be my last Dior bag. Presenting my medium diorever in the beige color.

Also just some random tidbits on the bag-

Can be worn handheld, on the crook of the arm, cross body or on the shoulder
Flap can closed or flipped back
There's a big secret compartment that is visible when the flap is flipped back. Very cool detail Dior [emoji119]🏻
The interior is AMAZING!
Overall I would give this bag a 10/10

View attachment 3323196
Beautiful bag and the color is so elegant! Congrats and enjoy!

Gorgeous! I love the color! Glad to hear it's so functional!

I just recently discovered the Diorever bag as well on Instagram and from Charles Gross' reveal! I must say I am smitten. I've never purchased anything Dior but I'm thinking I may have to now! And I've since exhausted any lust for anything from Chanel or LV at the moment... Perhaps it's time to open my Dior Pandora's box [emoji23][emoji23]

Maybe I'll venture to Saks to try on the Diorever... And see if they have a mini LD too [emoji23]

I'm so in love with this bag! I love the leather and how you can use it with or without a strap. All the colours are to die for.
I just got the blue one.
Congrats on the beige it's so gorgeous ❤️

Thats a great feature! Especially for flat piece like documents, curious if it fits a A4 sheet.

I would also like to know whether it fits an A4 sheet, preferably a little larger to house a file folder so to keep business documents contained within.

I'm trying to determine whether the diorever would make for the perfect work bag as I have a chanel cerf tote that I am currently using, and while it is perfectly compartmentalized to hold documents and A4 papers, I'm unhappy with its susceptibility with regards to structure loss. Wondering if the diorever, with it's more structured look, would withstand that test whilst not being overly large as I am quite petite and would appreciate not having to lug needless weight around.