Diorever Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi 🏼 First time revealing in the Dior thread but I wanted to share my new Diorever. I'm pretty active on Instagram and this bag is making quite a stir on Instagram so I had to pick one up. The leather and craftsmanship are amazing. Needless to say I don't think this will be my last Dior bag. Presenting my medium diorever in the beige color.

Also just some random tidbits on the bag-

Can be worn handheld, on the crook of the arm, cross body or on the shoulder
    Flap can closed or flipped back
    There's a big secret compartment that is visible when the flap is flipped back. Very cool detail Dior 🏻
    The interior is AMAZING!
    Overall I would give this bag a 10/10

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460072631.008717.jpg

TraceySH, SherwoodMom and lvlove707 like this.
  2. Congrats! That's a beautiful bag!

3. Thank you!!

4. Congratulations!! Starting to fall in love with this bag!
    Love the neutral color.

Where is the secret compartment located?

5. Congratulations!!! It is stunning!!!

6. The secret compartment is located on the back of the bag: The flap is actually formed from an additional piece of leather sewn on the entire back of the bag, so there is a compartment between the back and the whole flap. Cool detail indeed. I was surprised when I saw it at Yorkdale last weekend.

trishaluvslv likes this.
  7. Such a beauty! Congrats

8. I second what averagejoe said regarding the compartment. Great explanation. I'll try to take a picture soon. It's very cool. Plus I love that this bag takes on a completely different look with the flap open. Thanks for your sweet words

9. Thank you!! ️

10. gorgeous! congrats on your new bag!

11. Beautiful! Congrats!

12. Congrats! I'm not a fan of Diorever, but yesterday I saw a lady carrying the exact same colour as yours and I turned my head twice. I'm changing my mind now. I love the Blue Klien and the Fuschia. Congrats again, its stunning. Quality vs price = perfect.

13. I just saw it in "Diorever" theard and I was amazed how look it good with your white outfit! Classy bag and such a beauty of color! Enjoy it!

14. Thats a great feature! Especially for flat piece like documents, curious if it fits a A4 sheet.

15. Wear her in good health! Great color and I think it's a fabulous bag.