Diorama WOC vs Mini Diorama

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Diorama WOC at £950, such a good price
    Mini Diorama at £1750😬😬

Attached Files:

2. Generous compartment

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful chain

Attached Files:

4. Sturdy button

Attached Files:

5. A very good small bag, really: in fact the only problem is trying to find the Diorama WOC :sad:

I really, really wish they would put out a large Voyageur in the deep red calfskin; I know what a gorgeous colour it is from the Diorissimo clutch I bought, but getting it in the medium size doesn't work in practical terms. I keep repeating that to my self :smile:

It's probably just as well there are so many things 'temporarily unavailable' on the Dior site; my bank manager would prefer it to stay that way :happydance:

6. Oooooh I like! Is the size comparable to the Miss Dior Promenade? Is the interior all leather also?

ElenaTS likes this.

7. Hello Smudleybear, quick question. How does the dior woc compare to the miss dior promenade in terms of the compartment? Which fits more in your opinion? Thanks alot

8. Interior is fully leather lined. Miss Dior pouchette has bigger capacity.

9. Miss Dior has bigger capacity

10. Thank you

11. Hi smudleybear

Do you know if the diorama baby pouch is still available in boutiques? The super small one?