Diorama woc vs diorama baby pouch

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which one

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

3. Woc

Attached Files:

4. Which one would you suggest to get. Im thinking of Diorever also

Attached Files:

5. Ooh both are pretty. The 1st one is more special.

I've also become enamored with the diorever recently. Good luck choosing!

6. I was leaning toward the first one but only drawback can't fit iPhone 😭😭. So cute too.

7. I'm in the same position as you. Is the baby pouch still available? I thought it was discontinued? Are you getting a new one from the boutique because I think now these are only available from vintage sellers.

8. I really like the pouch but it doesn't fit iPhone which is so unpractical

9. My local Dior has one. I think it's going to be discoutined. She said not much coming in.

10. I like the second (I'm in the minority) more.

11. Would you be able to carry your phone in your pocket instead? If you can, then go with the pouch.

12. I like the Blush Pink :smile:

13. I got the baby so cute. I can't upload kept saying error

14. New versions are coming in . Light blue cracked leather and pink micro cannage. But as said before, quantities are extremely limited ....

15. Is this for the baby pouch or the woc ? 😛

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice