Diorama studded, should I?

How about when coming to decide between this studded diorama and chanel reissue 224 lucky charms, which one should I get first because my budget only afford one this month?View attachment 3597788
Definitely the studded Diorama! The Dior is special....classy and refined for such an attention- grabber. In my opinion, that Chanel is just plain overdone. Don't mean to offend, but the Dior will attract attn for all of the Right reasons, and I think you'd wear it a lot!

Reactions: alamaisontt
Definitely the studded Diorama! The Dior is special....classy and refined for such an attention- grabber. In my opinion, that Chanel is just plain overdone. Don't mean to offend, but the Dior will attract attn for all of the Right reasons, and I think you'd wear it a lot!
This all day.
The Diorama is gorgeous and chic. No comment on the Chanel since I have nothing good to say about it.

How about when coming to decide between this studded diorama and chanel reissue 224 lucky charms, which one should I get first because my budget only afford one this month?View attachment 3597788
The crystals on some of the charms on the Chanel may come off over time, as they are glued on rather than set.

I suggest the Diorama because of this.