Diorama or lady Dior

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking to purchase my first Dior nag and can't decide which to purchase first I love diorama it reminds me of the Chanel boy bag which is one of my favs & I love the mini lady Dior because it's classic & timeless ..which would you drive first ?

2. Buy first*

3. Hi!
    If you already have the Chanel boy I would go for the mini lady (not that diorama is anything like the boy but still) but if you don't have the boy bag then I would vote for the diorama! Welcome to Dior! :smile:

4. I vote for the mini Lady Dior as well. It's a great first Dior piece. The opening is easy to get into, too, compared to the medium version.

5. #5 May 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
    Lady Dior with the Jewel strap ����. I just a saw my mom wear lady Dior very classy.

6. Lady Dior!

7. For your first Dior, I'd choose the Lady Dior. I purchased the Medium LD in February and I absolutely love it. It's gorgeous, and so classic. My second Dior was the large Promenade and I'm now looking to purchase a Diorama. Whichever you choose, Dior bags are so chic, elegant and luxurious! You can't go wrong so follow your heart.

8. I love the Mini Lady Dior because it's not hard to get your hand in & out of and I believe no collection is complete without a Lady Dior :smile:

9. I own the Chanel boy bag and Lady Dior. I would get the Lady Dior to diversify. When carried with the shoulder strap, it gives the bag a different more casual look.

10. I'm having this problem too - to buy a Diorama or Lady Dior. It seems like LD won hands down! :smile:

11. Mini Lady Dior for sure

12. I'm going to go against the crowd here. I had the same dilemma and went with Diorama. It was a toss between the mini chain LD or medium Diorama

It's a personal choice. My lifestyle is more casual now with a toddler. I feel that I have to dress up (even if it's a little more) with the lady Dior. Shorts and tee just won't go with it even crossbody. I could also fit more in the Diorama.

jpezmom likes this.
  13. Diorama It has a classic feel with a fresh look imho and so sturdy, hopefully will last the test of time