Diorama or Gucci Marmont

1. I have the Diorama in gold and the Marmont in black leather (though my sister has it in the dark blue/navy velvet which is gorgeous). The Marmont is definitely more of an everyday bag, but when I first got my Diorama a couple of years ago, I wore it with less dressy outfits too.

averagejoe likes this.
  2. I've seen the Diorama dressed up and down, everything from a white T-shirt and blue jeans to with a cocktail dress. You can wear this with everything you want, although I personally don't think it goes with a gym outfit. But then again a lot of bags don't look good with a gym outfit.

Geogirl likes this.
  3. Hello Canto bight,
    I also like marmont too ( especially velvet), but not sure about the quality though.

4. Hello Canto bight,
    I also like marmont too ( especially velvet), but not sure about the quality though.

5. Thank you, AverageJoe!! Ha ha, no a gym outfit. I normally wear dress daliy. I think this should work then.

Apricots and averagejoe like this.
  6. It will work with dresses!

7. Fair enough! I think it's a bag that will last well over time and be useful for day to night.

8. The diorama is gorgeous! The Fashionphile pics don’t do it justice!

I think it is versatile in that you can wear it with casual top and cute jeans, or a more dressy outfit.

I hope you enjoy it!

9. Thank you! I hope the metallic leather is durable. I heard that Diorama metallic will peel and fade later.

10. They seem to have fixed the peeling issue, which only occurred when the perforated micro-Cannage Diorama bags were first released a few years ago.

11. Thank you very much, Averagejoe! Should I worry that the inside of the bag has little crack? I think it is from opening the bag?

IMG_2693.JPG IMG_0959.JPG
  12. I wouldn't worry about that at all.