Diorama Drama

Freetofly

Jul 16, 2016
Hi guys

I purchased my first ever Dior bag 3 weeks ago at Heathrow. It was a Diorama WOC, and I absolutely love both the colour and the leather.
However, after using it for 3 times now, I've spotted an issue with the bag. The zip pull-tab falls off the bag every single time I use it. The first two times I pushed it back in myself, but it just falls out again. Please see pic. DioramaZip.jpg

My question is this: Can I / should I take this back to a Dior boutique for them to fix? If I do, how long do they take on repairs generally and will there be a charge?
I ask because colleagues have suggested that I just take it to a local cobbler and get them to pinch in the zip slider to hold the pull tab. But concerned if this might scratch the metal and/or void any warranty on the bag.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Hi guys

I purchased my first ever Dior bag 3 weeks ago at Heathrow. It was a Diorama WOC, and I absolutely love both the colour and the leather.
However, after using it for 3 times now, I've spotted an issue with the bag. The zip pull-tab falls off the bag every single time I use it. The first two times I pushed it back in myself, but it just falls out again. Please see pic. View attachment 3708508

My question is this: Can I / should I take this back to a Dior boutique for them to fix? If I do, how long do they take on repairs generally and will there be a charge?
I ask because colleagues have suggested that I just take it to a local cobbler and get them to pinch in the zip slider to hold the pull tab. But concerned if this might scratch the metal and/or void any warranty on the bag.
Take it to a Dior boutique. They can fix it for you free of charge, especially since you bought it 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: fashion_junky

Freetofly

Jul 16, 2016
Take it to a Dior boutique. They can fix it for you free of charge, especially since you bought it 3 weeks ago.
Thanks for your reply.

A trip to the boutiques isn't easy for me at the moment so I'm a bit disappointed. I keep hearing how much better Dior is compared to Chanel in terms of quality. But I've not experienced it yet. Although I will admit that the zip on the Diorama woc is much weighter and classier than the Chanel woc zips. Maybe I just got unlucky.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Thanks for your reply.

A trip to the boutiques isn't easy for me at the moment so I'm a bit disappointed. I keep hearing how much better Dior is compared to Chanel in terms of quality. But I've not experienced it yet. Although I will admit that the zip on the Diorama woc is much weighter and classier than the Chanel woc zips. Maybe I just got unlucky.
You can call the closest boutique to you and ask if you can mail your bag in for repair. They can give you the instructions over the phone.

Reactions: Freetofly