Diorama Baby Pouch or Chanel

srhearts

Feb 10, 2017
Hi Everyone !

I'm so happy to be part of you. This website is just incredible as I'm a true lover of purses, luxury items... !

I want to buy something new and I'm hesitating between :

1) A cardholder Chanel + Chanel ballerinas
or
2) The Baby Diorama Pouch (super tiny !!!)

What would be your choice ?

Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• Rooney-Mara-Christian-Dior-Diorama-Micro-Bag.jpg
    Rooney-Mara-Christian-Dior-Diorama-Micro-Bag.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 3,720
Hi Everyone !

I'm so happy to be part of you. This website is just incredible as I'm a true lover of purses, luxury items... !

I want to buy something new and I'm hesitating between :

1) A cardholder Chanel + Chanel ballerinas
or
2) The Baby Diorama Pouch (super tiny !!!)

What would be your choice ?

Thank you :smile:
I replied to your other post, but I didn't know you were choosing between a card holder (+ ballerinas) and a Diorama baby pouch. I would choose the Diorama in this case because a bag/pouch always wins over a wallet/cardholder without a detachable strap in my opinion. The Diorama pouch can double as a card holder or wallet if you detach the chain, but the Chanel is just a card holder.

I'm actually having a similar dilemma as I'm obsessing over the Chanel card holder, but love the baby pouch. I think it really depends on colors and availability. If you want the black card holder, it's likely it will be available for some time. The baby pouch will probably be harder to come by, so I'd probably snap up the pouch given the opportunity, then plan for the card holder and ballerinas.