Dior zodiac necklace reveal (first dior purchase)

Derigueur

Oct 21, 2012
Today I went out to town with my mum and daughter. We had a great time. Because of all the talk about the miss dior promenade pouch I decided to go try them on since my partner said no more wocs. The colours were beautiful I loved the red but i just couldn't make the leap. I like to be matchy matchy and I'm looking for more of a beige. The lovely SA said there weren't any in this collection but she would put my name down I case next season does it's actually the perfect size bag for me but alas I better get to the reveal.

I bought this for my mum for Mother's Day which in nz is coming up on 12 may. I also bought myself one but am getting it tax free when I fly in a few weeks. Here's mums

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399082387.793961.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399082404.408499.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399082421.945109.jpg

So technically a purchase for my mum was my first dior item.
Hers is Pisces and mine is Sagittarius. The SA also gave me their look book and magazine so wonderful xx

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Gvamty

Jul 3, 2010
I love a lot of the sun signs but, not mine! I'm a Virgo! Doesn't it look like Cleopatra ?