Dior Women's Wallets 2017

Wallet on chain pouches from the new collection, shown on Dior.com:
S0105CVZU_M900_C0.jpg
S0105CVKO_M900_C0.jpg

Reactions: Mikaela1010
More wallets:

Lady Dior pearlized blue calfskin (looks a lot like lambskin to me. I wonder if the Dior website made a mistake).
S3002BLDF_M74B_C0.jpg

Diorever gold-tone grained calfskin (I love how the crest-lock is actually functional. On wallets, usually it's just a fancy ornament with a button closure behind it, but this time it's like the actual Diorever bag):
S5000PMDF_M981_C0.jpg

S5000PMDF_M981_V2_Z.jpg

More wallets:

Lady Dior pearlized blue calfskin (looks a lot like lambskin to me. I wonder if the Dior website made a mistake).
S3002BLDF_M74B_C0.jpg

Diorever gold-tone grained calfskin (I love how the crest-lock is actually functional. On wallets, usually it's just a fancy ornament with a button closure behind it, but this time it's like the actual Diorever bag):
S5000PMDF_M981_C0.jpg

S5000PMDF_M981_V2_Z.jpg

The diorever wallet is just so [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: averagejoe
More wallets:

S3002BLDF_M74B_C0.jpg

S5000PMDF_M981_C0.jpg

S5000PMDF_M981_V2_Z.jpg
Does amyone know the price of the Lady Dior blue pearlized wallet - it is dreamy!

More wallets:

S3002BLDF_M74B_C0.jpg

S5000PMDF_M981_C0.jpg

S5000PMDF_M981_V2_Z.jpg
Love the lady dior wallet![emoji7]
According to the Dior website it is 610GBP. You may be able to get the price in your currency by using the Google currency converter. It won't give you the exact price, but it will be close.