Dior Women's Wallets 2017

Lanymara

Sep 15, 2013
Would anyone know whether Dior plans to issue new women's wallets in 2017, ie for spring/ summer? Are there pictures released yet?

Thanks in advance [emoji253]

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
More wallets:

Lady Dior pearlized blue calfskin (looks a lot like lambskin to me. I wonder if the Dior website made a mistake).

Diorever gold-tone grained calfskin (I love how the crest-lock is actually functional. On wallets, usually it's just a fancy ornament with a button closure behind it, but this time it's like the actual Diorever bag):

msnfas

Jul 14, 2014
More wallets:

Lady Dior pearlized blue calfskin (looks a lot like lambskin to me. I wonder if the Dior website made a mistake).

Diorever gold-tone grained calfskin (I love how the crest-lock is actually functional. On wallets, usually it's just a fancy ornament with a button closure behind it, but this time it's like the actual Diorever bag):

The diorever wallet is just so [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: averagejoe

baghagg

Oct 12, 2012
Place of Worship: House of Chanel
More wallets:

Does amyone know the price of the Lady Dior blue pearlized wallet - it is dreamy!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Does amyone know the price of the Lady Dior blue pearlized wallet - it is dreamy!
According to the Dior website it is 610GBP. You may be able to get the price in your currency by using the Google currency converter. It won't give you the exact price, but it will be close.

Reactions: baghagg

babysunshine

Aug 20, 2014
Singapore
More wallets:

Love the lady dior wallet![emoji7]
According to the Dior website it is 610GBP. You may be able to get the price in your currency by using the Google currency converter. It won't give you the exact price, but it will be close.