Dior WOC

Christofle

Enablertron
O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Hello.First time posting in the dior subsection!

Hi I was just wondering if anyone would recommend the dior woc?

How long do they last?

How do they compare to other competitors like chanel and lv?

Anyways I look forward to your input :biggrin:

i dont have this wallet but i have pretty much other dior leather goods.

personally think that dior leather is durable and i have been using my dior gaucho wallet for 2 years.

Although lovely... the Dior WOC is not nearly as roomy as the latest LV WOC, the Rossmore or Chanel WOC. Unlike the LV and Chanel WOC, the Dior WOC is a wallet first - handbag second. So if you're looking for a wallet (or a handbag with the slimmest dimensions), this is a much better choice than the LV or Chanel WOC.

But if you're looking for a handbag, then the LV and Chanel WOCs are essentially slim handbags with card slots. They're not very functional as wallets (since they're heavier and bulkier than a traditional wallet), but are great hands-free crossbody bags or day/evening clutches. They'll hold small items, i.e. phone, keys, lip balm, etc.

Because the Dior WOC is a wallet, it won't hold a phone, keys, or lip balm easily. The chain is also more like a bracelet chain than a handbag strap, so it's probably not meant to take the kind of abuse expected of the LV and Chanel WOCs (imo).

HTH!

Last year I saw a small Dior with a long chain that could be worn messenger style for about $1,150. I believe you could also carry it with the chain shortened or as a clutch. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. It has more room in it than this one in the link. It looked similar to Chanel's WOC's, but I think the Dior one was much nicer than the Chanel WOC. The Dior one was more like a mini purse than a wallet.