Dior WoC/Evening bag with inserts like LV Pochette Felicie — Looking for more info!

Ally1707

Sep 18, 2014
Hi everyone,

on a whim, my friend and I decided to drop into Dior yesterday (in Duesseldorf, Germany). We had never been to the store before and weren’t knowledgeable about the brand/items at all but we ended up leaving with definite plans to return! The loveliest SA showed us all the SLGs and Pochettes, was upfront about prices as well as pros and cons (such as possible yellowing on light patent items) and offered her input on what items she considered to be good value for money. Compared to the annoyed guy at LV who didn‘t even acknowledge the flaws on the items he was showing us, that was a breath of fresh air.

Anyway, one item in particular caught our attention but we have not been able to find it on the German website, on youtube or here. It‘s an evening bag/WoC/clutch type of bag but on the larger side. It has the Lady Dior cannage, a magnetic closure, a detachable chain strap and it comes with two inserts (a card holder and a flat pouch with a zipper), very much like the Pochette Felicie from Louis Vuitton. It was considerably larger than the Felicie or any of the other WoCs Dior has, though which seems sooooo much more practical.

The SA said it only comes in patent leather and she had three colors to show us, black, baby pink and a bright pinkish red. Price wise it was on the lower end (~€1000) and seemed like good value for money considering it has removable inserts and would hold considerably more than the Felicie.

My friend and I left without buying anything though, planning to do more research on the item but so far we‘ve come up empty! Does anyone know the name of the bag? If it‘s seasonal/old/new-ish... anything would be much appreciated!!

Hi everyone,

on a whim, my friend and I decided to drop into Dior yesterday (in Duesseldorf, Germany). We had never been to the store before and weren’t knowledgeable about the brand/items at all but we ended up leaving with definite plans to return! The loveliest SA showed us all the SLGs and Pochettes, was upfront about prices as well as pros and cons (such as possible yellowing on light patent items) and offered her input on what items she considered to be good value for money. Compared to the annoyed guy at LV who didn‘t even acknowledge the flaws on the items he was showing us, that was a breath of fresh air.

Anyway, one item in particular caught our attention but we have not been able to find it on the German website, on youtube or here. It‘s an evening bag/WoC/clutch type of bag but on the larger side. It has the Lady Dior cannage, a magnetic closure, a detachable chain strap and it comes with two inserts (a card holder and a flat pouch with a zipper), very much like the Pochette Felicie from Louis Vuitton. It was considerably larger than the Felicie or any of the other WoCs Dior has, though which seems sooooo much more practical.

The SA said it only comes in patent leather and she had three colors to show us, black, baby pink and a bright pinkish red. Price wise it was on the lower end (~€1000) and seemed like good value for money considering it has removable inserts and would hold considerably more than the Felicie.

My friend and I left without buying anything though, planning to do more research on the item but so far we‘ve come up empty! Does anyone know the name of the bag? If it‘s seasonal/old/new-ish... anything would be much appreciated!!
I can't find such a bag on the website either but wow! Sounds like a very functional and classic Dior bag at a great price point. Hopefully someone here has more details (and maybe photos) of this style.

Yes! It looks like that‘s the one! I wonder why I can‘t find it on the website though. Do you own this bag by any chance? I would love your opinion on it!

I don’t own this bag. I did have a Diorama WOC and it was a nice size.

Not everything is shown on the website - when it comes to SLG and smaller bags, there are way more styles in the boutiques that aren’t listed online.

I don’t own this bag. I did have a Diorama WOC and it was a nice size.

Not everything is shown on the website - when it comes to SLG and smaller bags, there are way more styles in the boutiques that aren’t listed online.

Good to know! I was expecting more colors / materials in the boutique but not entirely new styles. Then again, I am a complete Dior newbie! Thanks :smile:

Is this the one? Just shared by a personal buyer in my country

View attachment 4076900

Yup that‘s the one! It‘s very pretty in person and a bit taller than your average WoC! Too bad it doesn‘t really have a name!

Good to know! I was expecting more colors / materials in the boutique but not entirely new styles. Then again, I am a complete Dior newbie! Thanks :smile:

Yup that‘s the one! It‘s very pretty in person and a bit taller than your average WoC! Too bad it doesn‘t really have a name!

This is on the website now. I think they are just calling it the Lady Dior Clutch.

This is so cute, seems that it is larger than regular wocs (longer and thicker) and the inserts make it even more versatile. $1350 according to my saks SA. If only I don't already have 2 wocs...maybe I should get one in red:love: