Dior Western Ballerina

sammydoll

i'm a..
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
p11265426_ph_hero.jpg

Got them at eLuxury today with ****** 8%! :yahoo:

What do you guys think? I'm not much of a flats girl but have been looking for a pair of cute ones forever now. I hope they're semi-comforable! *crosses fingers*

Thanks so much guys! I feel like i made a good choice now! hehe.. I swear i can't buy anything without checking with the girls here first, lol.

They were $395 before the 8% and elux had a free shipping thing too, so no shipping or taxes! It wont show up on ****** what i saved for another few days, but i just did the math.. $31.60! So they were $363.40 :smile:

I'm dying for a pair in black and I checked eluxury recently and they're sold out. Anyone know where to get them in black? I LOVE THEM

eLUXURY - Dior - Christian Dior Western Leather Ballerina

^^ they're not showing up sold out.. It's weird because they are listing them twice.. once selling the offwhite and green and the other listing selling just black.

And yes! I'll post pictures and report back about comfyness as soon as i get them! I'm so excited! :yes:

I receieved them today and they are sooo wonderful! Seriously one of the most comforable shoes i've ever had on! The leather is super soft and doesn't rub uncomforably anywhere! And they are sooo much cuter is person! AND they look good with jeans, skirts, dresses, with opaque tights, capri's, juicy couture sweats.. mostly anything! So happy with this purchase!! :yahoo:

I attached pictures! :heart:

Attachments

• DECEMBERMID 028.jpg
    DECEMBERMID 028.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DECEMBERMID 036.jpg
    DECEMBERMID 036.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 120