Dior wallet - pics

1. I am trying to decide if I should get this wallet or not. I really like the look and design of the wallet. However it is "coated canvas." I guess it's like LV mono; right? Does anyone know how well it would hold up compared to all leather? I guess it won't get scratched easily; right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I would be more concerned about getting it dirty, the stains would really show.
    Its a great looking wallet though.

3. cute, but I was going to say the same thing^
    It would get dirty/dingy looking in my purse after a while.

4. i was looking at the exact same wallet on elux. :smile: aw its cute. i love it. im thinking it will get dirty easily but if you baby your stuff like i do then it shouldn't be a problem ;D

5. i feel like dior's coated canvas is pretty much damage/dirt proof......they feel pretty hard/plasticy and if you're still concerned i's do a light coating of the shining monkey and this thing should be indestructable (other than the leather bits)..... :P

i personally love coated canvases because i'm always afraid of scratches and i find it holds up a lot better

6. Ohh it's beautiful! I love it :love:

7. It is beautiful. I love the color and the style. Elegent but not too girly.

8. that is TOO cute!

9. Oooh that's a really cute wallet :amuse: I think you should get it! :amuse:

10. i know this is the small version of the wallet but i just had to post cuz i love the photo.....and i think you should get the wallet it's soso pretty :P

[​IMG]

11. it's cute, but i would worry about getting it dirty as well. the bag is even cuter!

12. i so did not need to see that, my wallet can't handle me drooling over something new. too cute!

13. Okay that little bag is just WAY too cute :love:

14. Jc, the bag is so pretty!

15. That is so pretty. I like the bag, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice