Dior Visor

theluxteacher

May 1, 2018
Hey all! I searched the the forum and didn't see anyone talking about the Dior visors. Anyone own them or think they are worth it? They retail for $385 and come in a few colors. I was at Saks last week and couldn't decide which color I wanted. But I wanted some thoughts before I buy.
Thanks!dior (2).jpg dior (3).jpg dior (1).jpg dior visors.jpg

Reactions: Wilsom04
I don't own a Dior visor, but I have tried them on. If I wanted to incorporate the visor in a colourful wardrobe, I would lean towards the dark grey one. Between the yellow and blue mirrored visor on you, I think the blue mirrored one looks better (Blue is my favourite colour, so I might be a little biased :cool:). To decide on a colour, I usually look at the outfits I would wear with that item- will your outfits look better with a pop of yellow or blue? Good luck deciding!

Just got the Dior Visor!
I liked them as I first saw them but as it got real hot here where I live I seriously decided to purchase them. I tried them on and the look cool .. I chose the grey ones.

Attachments

• BCF6A13A-222A-4DF7-8E87-28E6F0105920.jpeg
    BCF6A13A-222A-4DF7-8E87-28E6F0105920.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 399
Reactions: theluxteacher
Cute! I just got this one today! Have you gotten good use from it and durability? I really liked the iridescence too
I bought it the end of August last year so I didn't get much use wearing it, but I have it on display in my room and enjoy looking at it lol With summer coming next month I'm pretty sure I'll get much more use out of it though. It seems durable but I also baby it because I break everything! Enjoy your new visor.

Reactions: MahaM and AngelYuki
Hi, just wondering if you can give a review of the visor? Like does it blocks out the sun effectively (for grey or blue)? As we are wearing masks now, shades get fogged up when I'm out and about, which is quite annoying. Therefore, I am looking to purchase a visor. Any reviews or recommendations will be appreciated.

TIA~

Hi, just wondering if you can give a review of the visor? Like does it blocks out the sun effectively (for grey or blue)? As we are wearing masks now, shades get fogged up when I'm out and about, which is quite annoying. Therefore, I am looking to purchase a visor. Any reviews or recommendations will be appreciated.

TIA~
That’s a good idea. I don’t think it can replace sunglasses for strong sun but it does help deflect Sun from your eyes. I have the blue and still like it.