Dior VIII Montaigne

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dior's newest watch, the Dior VIII Montaigne, reintroduces the Dior VIII in stainless steel. Unfortunately, it looks like they are no longer using Charlize Theron to front the ads for the Dior VIII (at least not for this version).

What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. A larger picture of the watch:

Attached Files:

3. The DiorMag article on the Dior VIII Montaigne:

http://www.dior.com/magazine/int_en/News/Telling-A-New-Time

4. I never use watches i've to small wrists :smile:

but i've i could , i would take the blue one i like the combination of blue/silver and bling-blings

claudia

5. I loved the watch VIII the first minute i saw it. But these are different a bit more sensual i think. Do you have any information about the prices?

6. No information yet, but I assume that the models without any rose gold will cost less than the Dior VIII (because they are stainless steel, not ceramic. Ceramic tends to enable companies to set a higher price point). The models with rose gold hands and indexes will cost the same as comparable Dior VIII models or more.

7. The face of the watch is so beautiful and unique! I do prefer the ceramic VIII over the stainless steel, but these are gorgeous watches in their own right.

8. This year, the Dior Grand Soir is inspired by Origami, and the precious stones feature cushion cuts that add a new dimension of sparkle to the watches. All pieces are one-of-a-kind and take extraordinary amounts of time to complete (even the dial is made from over 50 pieces of mother-of-pearl).

(source: Dior.com and http://www.hautetime.com/baselworld-thursday-march-27-2014/46437/)

Attached Files:

9. The Dior VIII Grand Bal models feature intricate open-worked oscillating weights that mimic nature (which M. Dior was so fond of):

Attached Files:

10. More versions of the Dior VIII Montaigne. While I like the combination of materials and thinner bezel, the one with the crocodile strap looks a bit boring. It does not have the pyramids that are characteristic to the Dior VIII. I would choose the La D de Dior over this watch.

Attached Files:

11. More styles from Dior at Baselworld, including a divine La D de Dior in golden crocodile, all the way down to the dial. The new Dior VIII Grand Bals are equally impressive; they look like works of nature!

Attached Files:

12. Saw this one in the lofficiel turkey april issue. Costs 7400 euro. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396401835.548479.jpg

13. Thanks for the price info!

14. Beautiful watches!! :loveeyes:

15. Dior's latest Dior VIII Grand Bal watch is called Fil de Soie, and it has an oscillating weight interlaced with fine silk threads, and a glossy patent leather strap that pairs perfectly with ceramic.

As well, the new Dior VIII Montaigne comes with strap with a row of rose-gold links in the middle (very classy and pretty!).

Attached Files: