dior values vs. chanel , LV

Besides, the craftsmanship and materials used by Dior are as high quality as those used by Chanel, LV, and other high end luxury brands. In fact, Dior's Gaucho washed leather may be higher quality than the Balenciaga washed leather which has a veiny texture and streaks in its color application (whereas the Gaucho is solid color and doesn't have a veiny texture).

WOW MayDay:nuts: , Thank you for the information... I really really like Dior, just base on their styles.. but I am so glad too know that Dior's Gaucho is made with great leather... definitely another plus+... :wlae:

BTW, does the Gaucho solid color ones ever go on sale?? I am interested in a Gaucho Medium Saddle Bag.... it is $1550 on eluxury.com.... I am wondering if it will go down to around 1000 anytime??:graucho:

For me, the only Dior bag that stole my budget is a Dior Girly Reporter bag and matching wallet. Anyway, I didn't use it anymore as I see it is outdated. I do not own any other Dior bag as I never see any other styles that catch my eyes.

Chanel and LV always be my top choice. It depends on the styles of bag. Anyway, am rather bias. If I plan to buy a new bag, I would go for Chanel or LV first. In case I couldn't find model that I like so I start to search for another brand.

I think Dior is a great bag but I would say that I won't pay more than $1500 for Dior. I always waiting for sale or go to outlet but I'm happy to pay $1500 + for Chanel and LV.

WOW MayDay:nuts: , Thank you for the information... I really really like Dior, just base on their styles.. but I am so glad too know that Dior's Gaucho is made with great leather... definitely another plus+... :wlae:

BTW, does the Gaucho solid color ones ever go on sale?? I am interested in a Gaucho Medium Saddle Bag.... it is $1550 on eluxury.com.... I am wondering if it will go down to around 1000 anytime??:graucho:

hello brtracy ...i dont think so:sad: ... gaucho is such a bestseller and becoming a classic now that i dont see any of it going for sale ...this is the cheapest i`ve seen so far

DIABRO.NET -^-^- Import Brand Shop -^-^- DIOR HOMME DOLCE GABBANA CHLOE EMILIO PUCCI DSQUARED BVLGARI ...

but i dont know how your shipping costs would work out ...:confused1:

hello brtracy ...i dont think so:sad: ... gaucho is such a bestseller and becoming a classic now that i dont see any of it going for sale ...this is the cheapest i`ve seen so far

DIABRO.NET -^-^- Import Brand Shop -^-^- DIOR HOMME DOLCE GABBANA CHLOE EMILIO PUCCI DSQUARED BVLGARI ...

but i dont know how your shipping costs would work out ...:confused1:

OMG I just ordered something from their website!!!!! I won't say what it is yet, but it'll be a surprise once I receive it and post pics :nuts:! I do hope that they actually send authentic bags out instead of fakes!!!

Has anyone purchased from them before? Is their customer service usually good?

Thanks a million for your help guys!!

OMG I just ordered something from their website!!!!! I won't say what it is yet, but it'll be a surprise once I receive it and post pics :nuts:! I do hope that they actually send authentic bags out instead of fakes!!!

Has anyone purchased from them before? Is their customer service usually good?

Thanks a million for your help guys!!

I ordered a Chloe paddy from them; as well as, 2 McQueen scarves. Their merchandise is absolutely authentic - and super fast shipping too!!!

I will definitely give them my business again!! Can't wait to see what you bought May!! :yes:

Love your detective bag!!! :smile:

Thanks. I love it too, but it is an unusual red, sort of a burgundy red so its hard to match with anything red. It does get attention though. And I agree with the other poster who said the LV SAs are so snobby. I've been to the store a few times and one of their cocktail parties and I really hate going there. I just ordered an LV tie for hubby by phone that I had seen in the store and between the accent and the snooty attitude you would think I was asking them to send me something for free. Dior SA's were dolls! If I were going to buy an LV bag I'd order it from luxury.com just to avoid the LV employees.

I ordered a Chloe paddy from them; as well as, 2 McQueen scarves. Their merchandise is absolutely authentic - and super fast shipping too!!!

I will definitely give them my business again!! Can't wait to see what you bought May!! :yes:

PHEW!!!!!! :nuts:

Thank you so much for your comforting words, Loganz!!!! I was feeling quite worried because as soon as I opened the link that Nataliam provided, I looked at their stuff and saw that one item just jumped out at me, and for a wicked awesome price too!!! I immediately started an account and bought it...afterwards, I felt so guilty for not doing enough research on that site. Thanks to you, I feel a lot more reassured. :heart: :heart:

I see more than just one thing I really want from them (that's for an awesome price), too...I'm eyeing their Dior Cannage shopper tote and a My Dior logo pockets bag. These may be my next purchases from them!

Agree with u all ladies. Imo, Dior shopping bags r more beautiful than LV shopping bags.

I will forever remain a Dior girl though i may not carry dior bags as often now. (birkin girl now). But, i still love dior rtw + shoes thus, will continue to wear & purchase the new line 4ever.

PHEW!!!!!! :nuts:

Thank you so much for your comforting words, Loganz!!!! I was feeling quite worried because as soon as I opened the link that Nataliam provided, I looked at their stuff and saw that one item just jumped out at me, and for a wicked awesome price too!!! I immediately started an account and bought it...afterwards, I felt so guilty for not doing enough research on that site. Thanks to you, I feel a lot more reassured. :heart: :heart:

I see more than just one thing I really want from them (that's for an awesome price), too...I'm eyeing their Dior Cannage shopper tote and a My Dior logo pockets bag. These may be my next purchases from them!

WHAT ? WHAT WHAT WHAT IS THAT YOU BOUGHT MAY !!!???:drool: you have to tell at least me , remember i posted the link ...waiting for PM ...:graucho: