Dior tribales - quality question

Apr 26, 2009
Hi all! I purchased my first pair of Dior tribales about 2 weeks ago. After the first 10 days, I noticed a few indents on the pearls, and exchanged them for a new pair. This new pair looked fine to me. But now it seems that there is some discolouration on the metal. I attached a picture below to show you.
Can anyone advise me what to do? Take them back for a second time? I feel like a very picky customer if I took them back again... Or are quality issues something usual in costume jewelry? I purchased this pair new from boutique, and paid full price...
Thanks for your help!

IMG_1485702774.153729.jpg

I've not seen any discolouration on the metal on my own pairs.

I suggest you back to the boutique and show them.

I've not seen any discolouration on the metal on my own pairs.

I suggest you back to the boutique and show them.
Thanks for letting me know! After a few months, mine have also slightly discolored on the metal backings, although without any scratches or indentations on the pearls themselves. I'll be sure to take them into the store.

Thanks for letting me know! After a few months, mine have also slightly discolored on the metal backings, although without any scratches or indentations on the pearls themselves. I'll be sure to take them into the store.
I am not alone with this issue, and happy that we're having an exchange here!
This week I went back to double-check, and they were not happy about this second inquiry. My SA first said she didn't see anything on the metal! In the end, she gave me a new pair. I left the shop with a bit of a bad mood though...
Can you let us know a bit about your visit, and the feedback of the SAs, on this discolouration?