Dior Toronto boutique (progress pictures)

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I want to dedicate a thread to the progress of the first Dior boutique in Toronto. We already have 3 Dior concessions, two at Holt Renfrew and one at Saks Fifth Avenue including a RTW concession on the third floor. This boutique is taking over the old Chanel boutique space, but it will be larger due to an expansion on the second floor.

The construction facade has not been erected yet, but from the opening in the covering on the windows on the second floor, I can make out what looks like the Cannage pattern. Can't wait to see what it will look like when it is done!
P_20170625_153406.jpg P_20170625_153403.jpg

Wow this is news to me! I thought the Chanel flagship was going to re-open once renovations were complete...
The Chanel is going to the old Teatro Verde location a bit north in Yorkville. The former Teatro Verde location is 8,700 square feet, and the old Chanel boutique is 7,300 square feet, so Chanel's move will expand its boutique a bit.

This Dior location will be significantly larger than the former Chanel due to an expansion inside the Colonnade into the former The Japan Foundation space. The new Dior boutique will span an impressive 13,400 square feet!

Reactions: hightea_xx
The Chanel is going to the old Teatro Verde location a bit north in Yorkville. The former Teatro Verde location is 8,700 square feet, and the old Chanel boutique is 7,300 square feet, so Chanel's move will expand its boutique a bit.

This Dior location will be significantly larger than the former Chanel due to an expansion inside the Colonnade into the former The Japan Foundation space. The new Dior boutique will span an impressive 13,400 square feet!

I wonder if we can get into the grand opening [emoji102]

Reactions: averagejoe

Thanks for the heads up! I'm so amped and even more so after the awful experience I underwent recently at Saks. Yay to more snooty SAs and eye-rolling! *fingers crossed* :happydance: