Dior - styling

Kaya7

Dec 21, 2015
Hello everybody!
How do you style your Dior? How do you choose your clothes? Last week I Had a beautiful event and I choosed my miss Dior, but my sister told me my bag is unsuited for my clothes.

Why did she say your bag didn't suit your clothes?

To be honest, especially as a guy I just wear my bags however I want to lol.

I wear my Diorama with almost anything it has been definitely my go to this year. You can dress it up or down very easily.

I just posted a picture with my new Mini Lady Dior with jeans and a t-shirt but I will likely reserve it for more formal outfits or evenings out.

I also have a Diorissimo that has fallen out of rotation recently but I would wear it with almost anything cross body.

I also have an open bar tote that I like to wear for work and more business attire due to its size.

Why did she say your bag didn't suit your clothes?

To be honest, especially as a guy I just wear my bags however I want to lol.

I wear my Diorama with almost anything it has been definitely my go to this year. You can dress it up or down very easily.

I just posted a picture with my new Mini Lady Dior with jeans and a t-shirt but I will likely reserve it for more formal outfits or evenings out.

I also have a Diorissimo that has fallen out of rotation recently but I would wear it with almost anything cross body.

I also have an open bar tote that I like to wear for work and more business attire due to its size.
She said "you could not mix a styles". I choosed miss Dior promenade in pink for Dark blue skirt and pumps and blue top. Maybe is miss Dior too girly and clothes were pretty much austere.
I love my Diorama in grey. It is my go to bag. I am using her every day. But i love miss Dior too.

She said "you could not mix a styles". I choosed miss Dior promenade in pink for Dark blue skirt and pumps and blue top. Maybe is miss Dior too girly and clothes were pretty much austere.
I love my Diorama in grey. It is my go to bag. I am using her every day. But i love miss Dior too.

Bag twins, my Diorama is grey too!

As for your outfit it sounds perfectly fine to me.... I don't know what kind of style of skirt and top your were wearing but if it was a more on the 'serious' or minimalist side the pink of the miss dior sounds like a lovely juxtaposition to me!

Bag twins, my Diorama is grey too!

As for your outfit it sounds perfectly fine to me.... I don't know what kind of style of skirt and top your were wearing but if it was a more on the 'serious' or minimalist side the pink of the miss dior sounds like a lovely juxtaposition to me!

Thank you, skirt and top were absolutely simple, miss was like cherry on the top.
So i feel much better.
I love grey Diorama.at the beginning I was not really sure About her but now....

Reactions: dotty8
I would just say that your style is YOURS, and no one else's. Some people are too careful, too rigid, dress for what other people think. I don't know about you, but I have the most fun when I let my freak flag fly and wear things exactly the way I like to. I grew up in the South, and I think decades of passive-aggressive Southern mom comments finally made me impervious to what others think. You have amazing bags, wear them in the way that expressed YOU the best! :tup:

Your outfit sounds fine to me! I have Miss Diors (sliding chain not promenade) and have worn them with everything from jeans and a sweater to sundresses and cocktail dresses. I think most bags are very chameleon like - they can go with just about anything if the outfit is styled correctly.

Perhaps try looking at instagram photos or even Google photos of your bag being styled. In any case enjoy!