Dior Tribal stud earrings

WOW that is a stunning and solid Tribal collection :smile: Do you have a personal favorite? Am a little biased but I am loving the gold cannage earrings.

Can I ask a somewhat unrelated question. I bought mine from a high end department store and not the boutique, that is supposedly why my Tribals didn't come with it's own Dior box. I was a little disappointed by this. It was sold only with the Dior pouch and the foam earring holders (shown in your last pic). Did yours come with a Dior box? I guess this question goes out to other Tribal owners who did NOT by theirs from a Dior bouqitue.

WOW that is a stunning and solid Tribal collection :smile: Do you have a personal favorite? Am a little biased but I am loving the gold cannage earrings.

Can I ask a somewhat unrelated question. I bought mine from a high end department store and not the boutique, that is supposedly why my Tribals didn't come with it's own Dior box. I was a little disappointed by this. It was sold only with the Dior pouch and the foam earring holders (shown in your last pic). Did yours come with a Dior box? I guess this question goes out to other Tribal owners who did NOT by theirs from a Dior bouqitue.

Hi Nozza, I get all mine at boutiques. However, I believe it should all come with the box and Dior pouch regardless of where you purchase it from. That should be the correct Dior service. The foam holders is depending on the design, the limited Ed and encrusted crystals ones usually comes with the foam holder to prevent scratches. But my ultimate favorite the classic pearl design and some other plain designs don't.

Dior studs are so beautiful, but i could not decide to buy dior or Chanel CC earrings...any one can compare these two styles? I want some everyday but like "glamor everyday" earrings.

Hard to compare these styles as they are quite different. One is logo-less and discreet while the other is all-logo. It depends on what you prefer. My vote will be for the Dior because I think they are fun, unique, and you can get more than just one pair so that you can mix and match the colours up.

Reactions: YBcozYnot
Dior studs are so beautiful, but i could not decide to buy dior or Chanel CC earrings...any one can compare these two styles? I want some everyday but like "glamor everyday" earrings.

That's tough since the styles are so different. Answers on this board might be biased (as it is Dior) but I prefer the tribales. They're special but you can definitely wear them everyday too. There are a lot of fakes of both styles, but the tribales have such unique offerings that their authenticity can often be confirmed with just a glance. I suppose it comes down to personal preference. Logo or no? Metal or other material?

Play wiyh my beloved earrings :tender:

2ih2m4z.jpg