Dior Store private sale

Thanks for all your reply guys! I'll head down today and hopefully there's some stuff still on sale. When will the sale go on till? I hear the sale is on twice a year, so early June and when's the second sale start? Is it during black friday? or after the new year?

Thanks for all your reply guys! I'll head down today and hopefully there's some stuff still on sale. When will the sale go on till? I hear the sale is on twice a year, so early June and when's the second sale start? Is it during black friday? or after the new year?
It depends on the country/region, but in Canada it usually happens at the end of November and early December.

Reactions: tutu_08
my SA sent me a couple pics last week of the sale and they were only doing curbside so I’d asked which seasons. I understand it’s spring and cruise 2019 that’s on sale. Hope this helps and I’m in NJ.

Yes it is. I’m in D.C. and while the sale is public to anyone who comes in, they are currently under an “appointment only” to visit the store since we are still not completely reopened due to Corona. I’d imagine NYC is the same. I would call the store and ask if an appointment is required to visit or if they’re accepting walk ins.
Hi Tutu. I have a question for you. I work in D.C., so when I go to Dior, Hermes or LV in CityCenter, I usually walk the 2 1/2 blocks from work. But I'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Is there a place in CityCenter to park?

Hi Tutu. I have a question for you. I work in D.C., so when I go to Dior, Hermes or LV in CityCenter, I usually walk the 2 1/2 blocks from work. But I'll be working from home until at least the end of the year.
Is there a place in CityCenter to park?
Yes! There’s an underground parking garage right there on that block. The elevator takes you right up within steps from Dior. Dior will also validate your parking pass so you won’t have to pay for it , I’m not sure about the other stores.

Reactions: Gigi626
Switch an SA. Tbh, most locals purchase abroad so having a local client is good esp during current times .. an SA at cartier once told me rarely do locals buy instore ..

I would not be surprised if he was the guy who picked up the hotline when I called during circuit breaker ..he limited my enquiry to 3 items and I had to provide him with the reference number on the exact item and could not even ask for colour options...when I named the item cos I was looking for the special edition lady dior that I could not find the reference number on the webpage, he was quite rude and went :miss, no reference number ?! I can only search with the number!

The experience was so bad on the phone and I told myself to forget it. Ended up contacting my SAs at other Brands .

p.s life is tough enough in current times, so please don’t subject yourself to feeling any less ! P.p.s I don’t even have a dior SA So if anyone here knows of a good one, please let me know !

Hey guys! I'm a Dior lover however I am not a baller but I would love to get my hands on some ready to wear. I did hear theres a Dior store sale around this time of the year. So my question is, how much would you have to spend at the boutique to get invited to the sale?? I do have an SA but I have only spent $7,000 SGD which is about $5,000 USD with him. I did ask him about the sale but he said in a nice way I'm not invited :sad: