Dior Star Products

Beb3punk

multiple DIORgasms..
O.G.
Jul 1, 2008
Just received an email alerting me to dior's latest star products..

I used to collect these until I felt guilty about not using the actual products (especially lip products)

However this is an eyeshadow palette and I'm loving the look of this one.. Very tempting to get this one

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dior.JPG
    dior.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 723
  • diorjazzpalette.JPG
    diorjazzpalette.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 594
These are at counters now.

I'm surprised they're only doing a Jazzclub-inspired makeup palette now, when the Jazzclub collection came out more than a year ago.

thought I'd share some star products I've got.. I could of sworn I had more but I can't find them... And dang my LD looks cleaner in the photo then in real life... methinks a redye job is the only way to get it nice n white-ish again (its been drycleaned twice already)

attachment.php

The actual star products are the (from top left corner) Flight Makeup Palette, Detective shimmering powder palette, Gourmette Lip Gloss, Pretty Charms Secret Lip Gloss and the Lady Dior Palette..

All the other stuff are non star dior products (small selection of dior makeup I've got... seriously got too much !! - diorshow mascara, skinflash, a makeup palette I got awhile ago (u can tell by the packaging!), diorkiss lipgloss, mini perfume spray (pure poison), Dior Addict Ultra Gloss, Dior Backstage travel make up brush set

Attachments

• dior.jpg
    dior.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,243
thought I'd share some star products I've got.. I could of sworn I had more but I can't find them... And dang my LD looks cleaner in the photo then in real life... methinks a redye job is the only way to get it nice n white-ish again (its been drycleaned twice already)

attachment.php

The actual star products are the (from top left corner) Flight Makeup Palette, Detective shimmering powder palette, Gourmette Lip Gloss, Pretty Charms Secret Lip Gloss and the Lady Dior Palette..

All the other stuff are non star dior products (small selection of dior makeup I've got... seriously got too much !! - diorshow mascara, skinflash, a makeup palette I got awhile ago (u can tell by the packaging!), diorkiss lipgloss, mini perfume spray (pure poison), Dior Addict Ultra Gloss, Dior Backstage travel make up brush set

nice collection bebepunk!! we share the same interests hihi... i have a whole Ikea glass cabinet filled with all the Dior palettes, perfumes etc ;) can't bear to use the precious palettes though! but i do use the perfumes ;)

aaah Dior slice of heaven! :nuts:

Hey - lots and lots of goodies here! Both Dior ones and Emi's new avatar :graucho: Love all the palettes as well but since I've already got way too much make-up I don't wear I have been able to resist! I very much like to new Jazz palettes though so perhaps I'll cave with one - or both! - or those ;)

Hino - think you need to show us your collection as well :nuts: