dior stamp mark..?

sunholic

Dec 1, 2015
Hi :smile:

I bought my beautiful scarlet red diorama woc few weeks ago :smile: very first Dior!

It turned out to be faulty bag and had to exchange to new one and now I found black "stamp" mark on the C where inside Christian Dior stamp is.
Sales Assistant who helped me to exchange (not my original SA who helped me to buy) this is normal and Dior is handmade therefore it's not perfect....
I was a little astounded by what she said but I still exchanged it since I had no choice. Now it came to my mind that whether this is true or not....
Please help me out.

Here is the photo.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20170808_115551_1502187825049_resized.jpg
    20170808_115551_1502187825049_resized.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 149
Hi :smile:

I bought my beautiful scarlet red diorama woc few weeks ago :smile: very first Dior!

It turned out to be faulty bag and had to exchange to new one and now I found black "stamp" mark on the C where inside Christian Dior stamp is.
Sales Assistant who helped me to exchange (not my original SA who helped me to buy) this is normal and Dior is handmade therefore it's not perfect....
I was a little astounded by what she said but I still exchanged it since I had no choice. Now it came to my mind that whether this is true or not....
Please help me out.

Here is the photo.

Thank you
Dior handbags and accessories are hand-made, the same way luxury goods from most other brands are. There is the use of machines such as sewing machines to help achieve consistency in the stitching, but the bag/product is guided through the machines by hand.

The marking on the suede next to the "C" is minor, but if you are unhappy with that, then try exchanging it again.