Dior St Honoré tote

pinkrose398

MaddyLoves.com
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Dior tote.PNG

Dior alluded to the new St Honoré tote in a Facebook post here:

And then some quick googling sent me to this WWD article: https://www.pressreader.com/usa/wwd-digital-daily/20200706/281487868635430

It seems like everyone is releasing tote bags again... are big tote bags becoming fashionable again? It seems like such a jump from nano/micro bags to large tote bags.

Also this bag is giving me serious Prada Galleria Saffiano Double Zip tote vibes.

View attachment 4784082

Dior alluded to the new St Honoré tote in a Facebook post here:

And then some quick googling sent me to this WWD article: https://www.pressreader.com/usa/wwd-digital-daily/20200706/281487868635430

It seems like everyone is releasing tote bags again... are big tote bags becoming fashionable again? It seems like such a jump from nano/micro bags to large tote bags.

Also this bag is giving me serious Prada Galleria Saffiano Double Zip tote vibes.

Thanks for sharing this! I love the way the St. Honore tote looks.

More pictures of the Dior St Honoré bag, with the beautiful lacquered hardware too:
200727_DIOR_SH06_979_02_QC-884x1024-1.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-212401-e1602035637593.png

M9321UMOSM90B_E03_WEB.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-212409-e1602035517774.png
20201012_LS_Dior-St-Honor%C3%A9-5.jpg
8e18087b5d58761531c278d7c7718b2f.jpg
ghfjfgj.jpg
Dior%20St%20Honor%C3%A9%20%E9%BB%91%E8%89%B2%E7%B2%92%E7%B4%8B%E5%B0%8F%E7%89%9B%E7%9A%AE%E5%A4%A7%E5%9E%8B%E6%89%8B%E6%8F%90%E5%8C%85%20NTD150%252C000.jpeg

This style is growing on me but I don't have access to a boutique to see it in-person.... any new owners can comment or provide feedback about this bag? How is the space capacity compare to the medium Lady Dior? Is the flap/opening 'lockable'? Thanks in advance :smile:

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
This style is growing on me but I don't have access to a boutique to see it in-person.... any new owners can comment or provide feedback about this bag? How is the space capacity compare to the medium Lady Dior? Is the flap/opening 'lockable'? Thanks in advance :smile:
I can comment on the "lockable" part. The flap locks with the CD lock in a very interesting take on the flap where it tucks into the bag as opposed to being on the outside. Gives the bag a very unique look. When I first saw the bag in pictures, I couldn't figure out how it opened until I saw more pictures and videos.

The inside is leather-lined and super luxurious. The smallest size is absolutely adorable.

I can comment on the "lockable" part. The flap locks with the CD lock in a very interesting take on the flap where it tucks into the bag as opposed to being on the outside. Gives the bag a very unique look. When I first saw the bag in pictures, I couldn't figure out how it opened until I saw more pictures and videos.

The inside is leather-lined and super luxurious. The smallest size is absolutely adorable.
Thanks for the feedback! I was planning on going for the ultramatte medium LD (in blush color) and then saw this St Honore tote online recently....really like the beige color and grained calfskin leather....so torn now....

Thanks for the feedback! I was planning on going for the ultramatte medium LD (in blush color) and then saw this St Honore tote online recently....really like the beige color and grained calfskin leather....so torn now....

me too!! i like the ultra matte LD in black. and was about to make the decision to purchase when i saw this tote. Now im back to square one :sad:

Reactions: beyondbeing
I love the shape but wish the logo was smaller. I'm not saying I hate it, I might even buy it, but I think these large logos on a lot of Dior items (that I love the design of otherwise) makes them look either too street style-ish, or like something from a kids "play dress up" box?! The latter especially applies on the Lady Dior. The symbols on some of the straps doesn't not help, nor the dangling letters. I actually think the whole design of the Lady Dior looks very... theatrical? Haha. But back to the Honoré tote and other CD-logoed bags. Why all these out of proportion elements on otherwise classy bags? Or am I alone in interpreting the designs that way? I might feel differently IRL of course, and that's what is important. But I did not regardning the Lady Dior. I love that bag in theory, I wish I could pull it off, but IRL it does not even look.. real? At least on myself. :whut:

Last edited:
Reactions: celine666666
I love the shape but wish the logo was smaller. I'm not saying I hate it, I might even buy it, but I think these large logos on a lot of Dior items (that I love the design of otherwise) makes them look either too street style-ish, or like something from a kids "play dress up" box?! The latter especially applies on the Lady Dior. The symbols on some of the straps doesn't not help, nor the dangling letters. I actually think the whole design of the Lady Dior looks very... theatrical? Haha. But back to the Honoré tote and other CD-logoed bags. Why all these out of proportion elements on otherwise classy bags? Or am I alone in interpreting the designs that way? I might feel differently IRL of course, and that's what is important. But I did not regardning the Lady Dior. I love that bag in theory, I wish I could pull it off, but IRL it does not even look.. real? At least on myself. :whut:
I actually really like the large CD logo on the St. Honore. I am trying to imagine if the logo is a lot smaller, then the bag may actually look too plain, and potentially for an older client. The shape of the bag is already on the mature side, so the chunky logo hardware balances it out to make it look appropriate for younger clients. The enameled lock versions tone down the logo a bit.