pinkrose398

MaddyLoves.com
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Vancouver, BC
www.maddyloves.com
Dior tote.PNG

Dior alluded to the new St Honoré tote in a Facebook post here:
And then some quick googling sent me to this WWD article: https://www.pressreader.com/usa/wwd-digital-daily/20200706/281487868635430

It seems like everyone is releasing tote bags again... are big tote bags becoming fashionable again? It seems like such a jump from nano/micro bags to large tote bags.

Also this bag is giving me serious Prada Galleria Saffiano Double Zip tote vibes.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
View attachment 4784082

Dior alluded to the new St Honoré tote in a Facebook post here:
And then some quick googling sent me to this WWD article: https://www.pressreader.com/usa/wwd-digital-daily/20200706/281487868635430

It seems like everyone is releasing tote bags again... are big tote bags becoming fashionable again? It seems like such a jump from nano/micro bags to large tote bags.

Also this bag is giving me serious Prada Galleria Saffiano Double Zip tote vibes.
Thanks for sharing this! I love the way the St. Honore tote looks.

Nadin22

Feb 13, 2011
The bag looks really pretty also with this strap. I like it. And it definitely fits more things than keys and card holder ;)

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Feb 8, 2009
This style is growing on me but I don't have access to a boutique to see it in-person.... any new owners can comment or provide feedback about this bag? How is the space capacity compare to the medium Lady Dior? Is the flap/opening 'lockable'? Thanks in advance :smile:

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
This style is growing on me but I don't have access to a boutique to see it in-person.... any new owners can comment or provide feedback about this bag? How is the space capacity compare to the medium Lady Dior? Is the flap/opening 'lockable'? Thanks in advance :smile:
I can comment on the "lockable" part. The flap locks with the CD lock in a very interesting take on the flap where it tucks into the bag as opposed to being on the outside. Gives the bag a very unique look. When I first saw the bag in pictures, I couldn't figure out how it opened until I saw more pictures and videos.

The inside is leather-lined and super luxurious. The smallest size is absolutely adorable.

Reactions: beyondbeing
Feb 8, 2009
I can comment on the "lockable" part. The flap locks with the CD lock in a very interesting take on the flap where it tucks into the bag as opposed to being on the outside. Gives the bag a very unique look. When I first saw the bag in pictures, I couldn't figure out how it opened until I saw more pictures and videos.

The inside is leather-lined and super luxurious. The smallest size is absolutely adorable.
Thanks for the feedback! I was planning on going for the ultramatte medium LD (in blush color) and then saw this St Honore tote online recently....really like the beige color and grained calfskin leather....so torn now....

Reactions: averagejoe

sandycps

Jul 5, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! I was planning on going for the ultramatte medium LD (in blush color) and then saw this St Honore tote online recently....really like the beige color and grained calfskin leather....so torn now....
me too!! i like the ultra matte LD in black. and was about to make the decision to purchase when i saw this tote. Now im back to square one :sad:

Reactions: beyondbeing