Dior Spring Summer 2019

The ad campaign for this collection is beautiful! it reflects the motion that the clothes enable in this collection:
01_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
03_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
04_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
05_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
06_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
07_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
08_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
09_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
10_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg
11_slideshow_campagne_summer19.jpg

February/March. Credit to eddyluxurygoods. Love the Blue Book Tote and the Mini J'adior with the same print. :love:
View attachment 4288646 View attachment 4288647 View attachment 4288648 View attachment 4288649 View attachment 4288650

Loving the Small MLD in that new shade of pink. So gorgeous!!!
Also, I am new to the Dior forum and was wondering if anyone knew of a price increase for Dior in February? I am really wanting a My Lady Dior and wanted to grab one before a price increase happened. I wasn't sure if Dior was like Chanel and had two price increases twice a year or not. Thank you (:

Reactions: .BlueHydrangea.
Loving the Small MLD in that new shade of pink. So gorgeous!!!
Also, I am new to the Dior forum and was wondering if anyone knew of a price increase for Dior in February? I am really wanting a My Lady Dior and wanted to grab one before a price increase happened. I wasn't sure if Dior was like Chanel and had two price increases twice a year or not. Thank you (:

Thank you for sharing! I preordered the pink book tote today since my SA told they will increase the price next Monday, not sure if it’s true but they charged me the current price of $2950 so I’m happy to get the new collection before the price increase ![emoji4]

Thank you for sharing! I preordered the pink book tote today since my SA told they will increase the price next Monday, not sure if it’s true but they charged me the current price of $2950 so I’m happy to get the new collection before the price increase ![emoji4]
Do you know if the price increase is for all items? I really want the Lady Dior and want to snag one before a price increase.

Reactions: CocoGlitter
Do you know if the price increase is for all items? I really want the Lady Dior and want to snag one before a price increase.

The SA in Saks fifth told me will be Saddle bags only but my SA in Dior Boutique in NJ told all the bags will be increased but I will trust my Dior SA in NJ since every time when Dior increases the price, their official site will be showing the retail prices. So better get it as soon as possible by today or Monday!

Reactions: cabundis
The SA in Saks fifth told me will be Saddle bags only but my SA in Dior Boutique in NJ told all the bags will be increased but I will trust my Dior SA in NJ since every time when Dior increases the price, their official site will be showing the retail prices. So better get it as soon as possible by today or Monday!

Thank you for the reply ☺️ And I heard the same thing from my SA in Saks about the saddle bags but then I saw on Instagram, someone said that their SA in their Dior boutique in Canada said there was going to a price increase of 8%! So I was just unsure. Did your SA in NJ say how much the price increase would be here in the US? I am hoping I can make it tomorrow to my Dior boutique because I live about 4 hours away from the nearest one

Reactions: Guuci4Me
Thank you for the reply [emoji5] And I heard the same thing from my SA in Saks about the saddle bags but then I saw on Instagram, someone said that their SA in their Dior boutique in Canada said there was going to a price increase of 8%! So I was just unsure. Did your SA in NJ say how much the price increase would be here in the US? I am hoping I can make it tomorrow to my Dior boutique because I live about 4 hours away from the nearest one

She told me only on book tote will be $250 & I’m not sure about other bags so better check on their official site tomorrow before make any move! Also is there any Department stores in your area so maybe they can just ship to you?

Thank you for the reply ☺️ And I heard the same thing from my SA in Saks about the saddle bags but then I saw on Instagram, someone said that their SA in their Dior boutique in Canada said there was going to a price increase of 8%! So I was just unsure. Did your SA in NJ say how much the price increase would be here in the US? I am hoping I can make it tomorrow to my Dior boutique because I live about 4 hours away from the nearest one

My SA, who's in Canada, said the price increase is only for saddles.

Reactions: averagejoe
I'm wondering if the SAs really know for sure. I guess we'll find out. I spoke to the Dior boutique today and she said price increase on all bags but I forgot to ask by how much.