Dior Spring Summer 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. via Elle Thailand IG.

averagejoe likes this.
  2. I love the logo belts. From the looks of it, there are two versions, one with the Dior Saddle aged hardware and the other more flatter and sharper.

3. IMG_0270.jpg

4. I liked most things but not so much the bags

5. I love how they are now using this CD as a buckle. They featured it for their "parfums" line and then in the lining of the Lady Dior bags in the past, but somehow never became a belt buckle.

6. A lot of nice accessories from the re-see! Yes, I like these buckles. These accessories show they are really are unifying Dior Women’s and men’s.

averagejoe likes this.
  7. Anyone knows when would this collection be released at boutiques?

8. February

oranGetRee likes this.
  9. That tie dye floral - wow!

10. Agreed! I am loving those tie-dyed SLGs! Keen to see how it looks in the Lady Dior as well.

11. IMG_1756.jpg

Saddle bag with ultra black hardware for Summer 2019.

12. If you still want a black one, then this is the one to get! It'll look different enough from the beautiful navy one you just got.

incoralblue likes this.
  13. Anything to justify a purchase! At least, I have until February (at the earliest) to be good. Though I’m still also eyeing an ultra black Diorama - which is also being re released for Summer collection.

14. Does anyone know how much the new belt bags are going to be?

I can't stop thinking about them, but on the other hand they look so flat and tiny that I don't know how much use I would actually get :angel:

15. February/March. Credit to eddyluxurygoods. Love the Blue Book Tote and the Mini J'adior with the same print. :love:
    eddyluxurygoods - Br1LsQ3AVq3_Br1LXQ0ltEs.jpg eddyluxurygoods - Br1LsQ3AVq3_Br1LWqwl357.jpg eddyluxurygoods - Br1LsQ3AVq3_Br1LW5DFqaF.jpg eddyluxurygoods - Br1LsQ3AVq3_Br1LZRAFWcO.jpg eddyluxurygoods - Br1LsQ3AVq3_Br1LZOkFTml.jpg