Dior Spring 2017, by Maria Grazia Chiuri

You are not alone. They call us haters. I call us the money that will be spent elsewhere
Exactly. So far, the last thing that piqued my interest was a two-piece jacket from the studio designers for Cruise 17, but I ended up passing. After seeing the MCG collection in stores, I don't know whether to hold out for her winter collection or to run back and track this down.

silhouette_34.jpg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
i know it's not everybody's cup of tea but i love MGC's Dior. i felt like the brand was getting a bit boring, always the same styles, just different colors. and the bags were all similiar too. all structured and elegant which is nice but there was very little day/casual wear, nothing 'edgy'. i think there will still be enough of that, she's just adding some fashion and accessories for a new client base at Dior.
I'm excited to see what else she'll bring, prefall is incredibly beautiful IMO.

I saw the silver and gold Diorama today. I didnt pull the trigger but can't stop thinking about it! I also liked a white one with silver hardware. Any recommendations on which one would be more versatile? Any concern for color transfer on the white?
I think the white one with the gold studs is more versatile, although being l white, it is more likely to show colour transfer with denim. There is a black version with studs as well. Maybe that would be a good compromise?